Monday, October 24, 2011

No case of the Mondays




Greetings.

This week started off great. I got excused from presenting my monologue. I already picked a contemporary one. I got my workstudy hours in. But I know how much I wanted to be a blogger, and keep with it, but I'm really starting to feel the weight of it.

PSYCH! lol.

I love blogging. It's like a public cyber diary! Ha! But anyway, like I said I'm loving this week. Some irritating moment this morning, but those rough patches are through. Nothing but blue skies and smooth sailing now!

Wait. What am I talking about? It's Final season.

Argh. Never mind.

But guess what, I'm still going to kick academic butt. And make the Dean's List, AGAIN! cheya boi.

Guess what my new favorite thing to order at my chinese place is....

CHINESE DOUGHNUTS!!!
They are soooooo yummy! But they come in like a dozen so I have to seriously beware... or else I will have to restart that IE blog to loose weight!!! No, but i've been doing really good with my weight recently. And eating habits.

So, thank goodness there won't be anymore of those sad and gloomy posts from here on [hopefully] so that I can keep my views stats going UP! and my confidence!!!!

 ;D





Chrissie Up up and away

Happy days ain't going no where
l'll never let them go
I'm good for a dare
We're here to stay
Me and my confidence
You can be on your way
Ain't stunting you anyway
So whateva



Reason/Inspiration

It's clear my inspiration came from Kid again, love you man! And my reason is to keep this blog alive and going with happy poems. Poetry ain't just love and tears. It's motivation and fuel for tommorow!!!


Closing/Future

In closing, Kid is really a genius. You can tell I like him becuase I've made a post about him before I think you can find it here. But yeah. In the future I'm gonna be known for the genius and queen that I am when I win HOMECOMING QUEEN! WHOOO!


Cheya boi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts