Friday, August 26, 2011

Blip on the Radar

Greetings.

Today I will be brief:

I am very happy. So excited about my World Lit class. Even though its at 9am. I love the teacher. He's awesome. Dr. K. I am charged with the electricity to dance right now. To this song.

[You must listen in 480p]


Intro


And it makes me feel like this:


Blip on the Radar

Sailing over your vibrations
Feel the ocean in my chest
Wave at the riffs
Make me rise and fall with your tide
Of mind
Off the shore of my core

Tiptoeing on your syllables
En pointe
My happiness is reachable
and enflamed
gorging forth for my outstretched
fingertips

The electronic lines behind
My eyelids
dance with the vision
Silver, green, pink
Goosebumps
To even consider
The chorus behind
The scene

I'm on the clouds
In the clouds
Of the clouds
I am the clouds

Reason/Inspiration

I can't explain it... There's so much more to how this music makes me feel. And I wish I could dance right now. In this specific moment give birth to my body's imaginiation at this point, this second in time.... because any other time, before now... after.... it will never be the same. I will never feel this the way I felt it today. I will never hear the same thing... be this inspired. I can't explain....

This is a blip on the radar.

Good on ya, Kid. You did good.

Closing/ Future

In closing, I love that song. Also I love Pokerface by him. Also, in the future you can expect longer posts.... provided I'm not lazy on that day as well.


Good Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts