Monday, October 3, 2011

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ;)

Greetings.

Last Friday night was a girls night out! Me, Tatiana and Kahlia had ourselves a ball.

Minus the alcohol... ahem.
 First of all, I was feeling so guilty for having to work during the time they wanted to hang out. A full five hours. Argh.

But not to worry.
We had the time of our lives just being in each other's company!
They are so funny and cool to be around. I'm so happy I found some friends with like minds.

So yeah, we just chatted as they kindly so kindly waited for me to finish my shift at my workstudy. Then we were free! At 5pm. Then we set off into the evening for Tatiana's house. Kahlia won the coin toss [Tatiana claims it was rigged] for me to ride in her car. (I feel so loved!) But we stayed in touch with the wonderful technology of SPEAKERPHONE! HAHA. :D

So through speaker phone most of the time, we made our way to the highway. Then when we hung up, that's when we [Kahlia and I] got lost! Urgh. I'm just realizing. We belong together! lol. So we ended up at the wrong CVS which was supposed to be our meet up point. But don't despair readers, we weren't far off course. I was blasting my Glee Soundtrack on my Mp3 player, Kahlia is now a fan of Gweneth Paltrow as the bad girl singing

MY FAVE!

Then we made it to Tatiana's house. It was gorgeous! Loved it. It made me start thinking of what I want my house to look like when I move out. [soon]. We got a quick tour and met her aunt and uncle [cool peeps!] and then we carpooled outta there!

We went to the Mix which was a frozen yogurt joint with flashing neon lights. I can't do the lactose [as you all know from my Cheese Boycott post. Yeahhh.... so next subject! :D

We had so much fun listening to oldies but goodies like "It feels good!" and I was jamming! We started doing an [unplanned and unchoreographed] dance routine sitting on the chairs side by side. I can't wait until the video surfaces! That's right, the store clerk took out her iPod and started taping us doing that dance! It was awesome! And I don't even remember what we did!!

So then we moved on to feed ourselves properly at Five Guys [not four guys] which is a burger joint. So how does that work seeing that I'm a veggie head? I have such considerate friends that they knew Five Guys had veggie sandwiches. So happy!

Then in order to escape the ITIS we went on a mission [whilst still in our seats] to find something fun to do. The dollar movies were lacking in the cracking [madagascar] so we opted to go to the ironically close Barnes and Noble. Me myself, I have not had the honor of going to BN on a regular basis. Only Borders. which is now closed. Tear. But yes, BN was awesome. So cool. We were first attracted to the board games in the front and we will be purchasing some for our birthday party thingy. Then we were drawn to the Shakespeare section. After all we are all such refined scholars! I did my monologue for them and they approved. Then Kahlia did hers from Romeo and Juliet. Then, oh then my friends....

We began realizing our TRUE BOND!

WE ALL KNOW THE WORDS TO THE LITTLE MERMAID SONG!!!!  PART OF THAT WORLD!!

THIS IS EPIC!



This is epic because I thought I was the only one who knew all the words.

Then we finally left so they could take me home. I'm telling you guys these are some really cool peeps. I'm so happy that it was them who let me hang with them. Who else would drive as long and as far as they did. I want them to know that I appreciate it. I really do.
Thank you from the top and bottom of my heart, girls!

*cyber hug*

I MUST FINISH THIS POST.


 empty cup

I don't know why you're here but I'm glad
I can't protest what I don't understand
My favorite thing to do is write
And even though my mind is empty
I'll keep this light
Is that a contradictory statement?
Is this awkward to anyone but me?
I'll consent if you want to slap me
But just don't
Not the face
You know...

Reason/Inspiration

An awkward moment. I don't know. Dedicated to Kahlia. For 4:22 pm of today.

Closing/Future

In closing, I am so happy that I found such awesome new friends. And I'm so happy that I get to see them every week. We had good clean fun. And I know this is just the beginning of something really wholesome and good. In the future, I will have bffs! :D

Zai Jian



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts