Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CAMPAINGING LIKE MAD! [studying like mad]

Greetings.

OMG I'M SO PSYCHED THAT I'M RUNNING FOR HOMECOMING QUEEN AND THAT I HAVE THE MOST 'AWESOMEST' RUNNING MATE (MUNIR LIMAY) AND THE BESTEST SUPPORTIVEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!


The Crown Shall be Mine!

(and yes the all caps means that I'm yelling. metaphorically...)

I have a lot of work to do folks, you know, midterms and all. So, please excuse these 'malnourished' posts. I know you're accustomed to being spoiled by my floetic pen [er cursor] on a daily basis. But when the midterm rush is over, then the Finals rush begins. So don't expect too many long posts  until winter break. :{

I'm just sayin'.


edUcation

Floating in and out of now
past the in's and out's of how
I got here to begin with
A mind full of question marks
and body full of random sparks
of inspiration
Don't flount that focused stare
you know what hides behind there
An indecisive mind
and a rare find
Like
genious.


Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by the state of my 'midterm rush' mind. I am under so much pressure right now you just wouldn't believe! I'm telling you... but yeah. I'm still a genius. [by the grace of God!]

Closing/Future

In closing, pray for me so that I will get this draft done before Friday. And so that I can find a comedic contemporary monologue for Acting 2, and so that I can.... live to see this weekend! In the future, I will be a multitasking guru!

Hyah! :D

1 comment:

Popular Posts