Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday Indeed!

Greetings.

I am super happy right now. This day is only going to get better, and it's been great so far! I love [this] Friday!

So, I had to wake up (literally) before the crack of dawn to get to the campus early to study for the test. AND I DID! I am so proud that I woke up! Oh and that I finished my draft which was due today! WHoo. And I know for a fact that I ACED that test today in Dr. Kelley's World Lit class. I'm so psyched! Then, I got some free Chick-Fil-A hash browns. Go figure! :D




I'm just so excited because this is a great day! And if you've been following me for a while, you know that this is definitely a diamond in the rough!!



This is the song of the day!!! Whoo!


Your Way

Cause it's like I say
On your way
Is sunlight
even at midnight
when creeping things
and moonlit swings
creak, it's scary
but you'll be merry
Cause it's like I say
on your way
is sunlight


Reason/Inspiration

It feels like finally the weather is looking up. The sunlight is past piercing through those gray clouds, they have obliterated them and freed the wide big blue sky above. And it just makes me sigh with happiness everytime I look up in the morning.

Closing/Future

In closing, yesterday it was so cold it made me say,

"It smells like Michigan..."

And that means... IT WAS COLD. :P

In the future, those blue skies better stay no matter  how brisk it gets! I don't care if it starts snowing! I want blue snow clouds!!!

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts