Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can You Believe It?

Greetings.

I was really blessed last night during the broadcast from my our mother church in Michigan. Impact Ministries [previously Great Faith Ministries] is where I was born and raised. I grew up on Christ and I still hold the belief that it was for the best, and still is. I was encouraged to seek Jesus in a new way; a new light.

Jesus rose from the dead right? He's a real human being, flesh and blood. His deciples touched his nail scarred hands and feet and then he ascended into heaven. But we can still see him. We can still speak to him. And I'm so glad that I got that revelation last night. Jesus is someone with a preference and a personality, a face. I want to see that face, Jesus' face. And not just to say that I did. I want to know him, shake his hand, hug him.

To some people, this is too radical to believe or consider. I cannot lie that this is not something I would have pursued on my own without being prompted. I don't want this to be something fleetings either. I want it to be lifelong and built upon. I want it to grow greater more and more.

As you can tell although the forcast for today in my area is rather gray [high: 68, low:63 cloudy with rain] I am in a great mood. Let's thank God in advance for letting it last all day. :D


Seeker pt. 2

In with new fervor
A new pace
I chase your favor
I seek  your grace
Your helping embrace
Your tender face
Guide me in right stride
Lead me to your side
So that I can be
with you
And you with me
Oh, Lord.




Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by my wonderful time at church last night. And I was also listening to my Desperation Band radio station on pandora when I wrote this. Didn't take very long though. You should check them out. They rock for Jesus. :D

Closing/Future

In closing, I want to know your feedback, ideas and thoughts on today's post. Don't hold back. Let me know what's up. In the future, Jesus will be my main goal. Even on top of school. So when you hear me mention him, you know I'm just seeking his face. I'll let you know when I see him, too. Zenmeyang?


Zai Jian

1 comment:

  1. We must be soulmates (no homo lol)
    Seriously though, its as if you stole words from my heart.
    I can relate in ways that no words can describe.
    Continue to seek him & hopefully one day we can humble ourselves before him in heaven together.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts