Monday, October 31, 2011

Cross Your FINGERS!

Greetings.

It's been a mediocre morning. Don't get me wrong. I am glad to be alive today, thank God, I am alive and well. Still, it's just so-so. Only two people showed up for my favorite class thing morning, Acting 2 w/Colin, and I was one of the two. Sigh. What is the world coming to, when young students can't take acting seriously. It's not cool, man.

My phone is beyond dead. My paycheck from a week or so ago, just evaporated into thin air. Or into nothing. Not even air.

Am I moaning and complaining? OH, I'm sorry, I don't mean to. Gah, if only something great would just happen.

OH, I know!!!

Today I'm going to win Homecoming Queen!!! WHOOOOOO!!!



Cross your fingers!




I'm sorry for not posting on Friday. I was so bored beyond reason, I really don't know why I didn't just do like 3 blog posts. Idk, man. But yeah, my bad.

HUNGRY.....!


Boring.

Take the cake, this moment
takes the cake
Straight from the bakers tray
And absolutely right away
is the most boring moment
eligible for cruel torment



Reason/Inspiration
This is most likely what I would have written on Friday, had I remembered to post. My apologies, once more.


With blue finger Nails

I could never love a girl with blue finger nails
never without a chain of mail
like the knights of old
so brave and so bold
as to court a woman like she
A simpleton fool man like me
No chance whatsoever, I say
so long as I keep  my sights away
She'll not bore into me with those eyes
her earnest, eager spies
My heart may leap to know inside
that her lips are not so harsh to bide
razors as they say
I could be gobbled up in a day
or less no doubt, and with unfailing vigor
Her protective force field could not be any bigger
To deflect nincompoop men such and I
To discourage them from so much as a try
This woman I could never love, no
With blue finger nails, of whose origins
I'll never know.


Reason/Inspiration

My finger nails are blue today. Kind of anyway, with an opalescent overcoat. I guess I got a bit carried away. *shrug* What do you think?


Closing/Future

In closing, I am starving. In the future, you can address me as Your Majesty. ;)



AU REVOIR

3 comments:

  1. I think that you are just expressing yourself. I don't think anything is wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that the poem was great and deep. Keep on doing what you are doing. I love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you anonymous. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts