Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Justin Timberlake or Mystery Man

Greetings.

They didn't announce who won Homecoming Queen today. :(

But hold that head back up because they said it should be posted in our emails by the end of the week. I know. You had your fingers crossed. And it's hard to do thingS with your fingers crossed... like eat... and write...

But yeah!

    I just read the October 2011 Esquire article on Justin, and I must say, it makes me view him in a new light. Not that I had been anylyzing the heck out of JT or anything, but I just saw him the way media presented him. A sexy, hot, talented guy. However, in the past, I remember telling myself that when I become famous [because even if I didn't fully intend to, it would be a consequence of my utter awesomeness] I won't 'judge' my fellow stars when we sat down for coffee at Starbucks. I'd see them as the person that I'd want them to see me as. It's strange to think like that, but it's nice to hope. *shrug*



  And of course, because it's hard to get a hold of my imagination once it's been unleashed, I started thinking about how warm JT would be to me. Becuase I would treat him like he wanted to be treated. Like a human being and not a walking piece of sexiness. I can also see, though, myself wittily complementing him on still posessing that boyish charm without making him think that I had a shrine built to him in my closet like Helga from 'Hey Arnold'.




As she slightly rolls her shoulders, grooving to Telephone by Lady GaGa and Beyonce, she suddenly remembers that she has a paper due tommorow at 9am on Respect for the Actor by Uta Hagen. Sigh.

Oh, yeah. I had a weird dream last night about a sexy mystery guy [ the details of which I shall not reveal because it's a bit more than rated PG 13!]



Then today as I was rush-drafting this essay due tommorow I had a recurring daydream about the same guy! Right then at that very moment while I was in the library staring out at the striking blue sky. .....

Do you wanna know a secret?

It's not a mystery guy. I know exactly who it is. I saw his face.

But I'm not telling you who it was!! HA!


Untitled

There's just some insatiable
strange need
that seems irreversible
I'll have to identify it
before I can beg for it
And when I make sense of it
will you produce more of it?



Reason/Inspiration

Because that's what I felt like writing. And it's untitled for a reason. lol.... Leave a comment, please. I'd love to see how this is interpreted...!

Closing/Future

In closing, I hope no one thinks me brash or dense or full of myself for what I said about one day being famous. I want you to know that I'm not like that. I am however, the type of person who like to frame her world in positivity. If I want something, I'm going to confess that it will happen. And I will be famous. And I will win Homecoming Queen for Clarkston Campus of GPC. :) In the future, [aka later on this week] you can then address me as Your Majesty!


Zai Jian

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I am right or not, but I think that you have a certain appetite for something. It could be food, goals, success, or some guy you like. This is what I think what it means I may be wrong, but I tried. I am just anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts