Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Freedom in Seeking His Face

Greetings.

So today I did something that past-me might have thought rash. I discontinued my Work study position at the dance studio. Yeah, I know. I did it this morning when I woke up. I was just so tired, and guess what?



The bus fare has gone up and the fare for day/week/month passes has gone up exponentially. I just can't spend that money to get all the way out there and I haven't even been using the classes that I've been working for! It may suck later, but right now... I'm on cloud nine, babe. Instead of having to wake up every day at 7, now I can sleep in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Nice.

I'm loving it. Really. It's like a huge load off my back, a big relief. Laying down my burdens. Okay, enough of that.

I was going to show a funny video of some students commiting broadway anarchy in class during a test .... it was hilariously funny. But I didn't send myself the link properly.

wait a minute...

I FOUND IT!
(click below)

http://gags.net/flash-mob/engineering-students-starts-singing-video_424f4a4c9.html

You must watch this and laugh hilariously as I did.

Now, I am celebrating the 10 days of awe which fall precisely between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. For more information on these days and what they mean you can visit these links below:

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday2.htm

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday4.htm

The questions seething within your carnal brain now are "What? Aren't those Jewish holidays? Are you becoming a jew? Are you switching to Judaism?"

The answers are no. I don't have to be a jew to be on God's time. And in all honesty: that is where we all really want to be. Whether we know it or not.

I just heard this song on my pandora as I am typing this and I felt like sharing it. Hopefully it will touch your heart and soul the way it did mine.



Seeker

In all my searching I will seek You
This heart has ached
These eyes have wept
But to behold Your face
my sould shall be swept
Cleanliness anew
grant me from You
Alas, my flesh will be gone
and my senses whither
But anon will I be one
with You


Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by the message I heard last night from the Apostle who spoke at my church in Michigan. I was truly blessed from what I gleaned as I walked in from school last night. I will seek God [main theme] and from that will come all I could ever want or need.

Closing/Future

In closing, I hope I offended no one today, but "spoke the truth in love" as my Bishop-Elect says. In the future, I will become God's friend, so that I can be worthy of his love. And I will break my fast! Whooo Hooo! :D


God BlessYou All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts