Wednesday, October 26, 2011

iHOP. uHOP. weHOP.

Greetings.

Today was a reallllly great day. I had alot of fun, and simultaneoulsy felt like I was getting something done!

After my first class of the day, Acting 2, I went to the Drama club meeting. We had a Zombie make-up workshop. The Prez and Danny Zuko from our campus' Grease, helped us learn how to use tissue paper and spirit gum to make scars and wounds. Yuck. The VPrez helped us make fake blood from peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and red food dye. Double yuck.


Ours looked alot better... -_-

Zombeh!!

Alright, so after that, I was voted [or chosen whatever] to be choreographer of the Thriller Flash Mob that we're having on Monday [actual day of Holloween] so, we were going to have dance practice. No one showed up.... sigh. Except three people. So, I decided to make a video, after going to Student Life and reserving the use of the huge rolling speakers to use in the quad .... *deep breath* wow that was a lot.


Okay, so I decided to take off work today so to work on that World Lit paper that I'm determined to get an A on. So, I called in. All gravy, right? Right.



Then, I went to Ihop for lunch/breakfast with bestie Kahlia, which was oh, so delishimo, and fun. It was a nice change from our chinese place. A bit more expensive, but not an arm AND a leg. So, I'm stuffed, right? Right.



Then, I head back to campus and start typing on that paper in the Library. Thennnnnn, I had Astronomy at 5:30. We did a tedious group project, but it was too fun cuz I had hilarous clowns for partners. [smart clowns though]. ;)

Then, I got on outta there to the Library where I currently am to start this blogpost and simultaneously upload the Thriller Flash Mob video, and start the final edit of this World Lit. PAPER!!! *exhale*

AND HOW COULD I FORGET:

My friend Tati made me picture on facebook for my campaign for homcoming queen!!




I almost cried!!! She's the best, really. I have the best friends.


They are awesome! [me on far right!] :D


And that was my day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gimme a moment.


Okay. Back to optimal operating status. :)

the bay

Mindlessly sifting through yesterdays
A foolish vent from the eyes of bays
filled with the liquor of askew ways
drinking of such can open
your soul of which is sunken
deep and in an unfathomable
depth of incompatable
properties
but with liberties
one can abide by the river
instead of the bay
lead by the sun during day
a hope in the heart, in the way
move it aside to reveal the sway
that true knowledge can hold
truth in knowledge can be bold
And is
Let it stand
in your hand
is the key
To the free
you ought to be.



Reason/Inspiration


This is my favorite song of all time by her. Seriously.

 
Closing/Future

In closing, I pray for many more days like this. And better. I feel accomplished, relaxed, and motivated all at once. I feel like dancing an entire ballet and singing an entire opera, and conducting an entire symphony, while writing the next bestselling novel in America. It's a great high. You all should be avid listeners of Janelle Monae. She will inspire you. In the future, I will disover who I am, so that I can inspire others to discover themselves.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts