Friday, November 11, 2011

Are you MAD?

Greetings.

"To be or not to be..." is the question I have been scrutinizing closely for the past two and a half hours in World Literature. (Yes, that is the class with the mad-scientist of literary works!)

Apparently some people thought Hamlet was mad. Not angry mad, but like loopy  mad. Not that watching  you father die and your uncle marry your mother wouldn't make you angry-mad....

Not this:













But this:



Yeahhh. So. We talked in depth of this "madness" so to speak. And whether Hamlet was the "Shining" version of said madness.

It was interesting. To say the least...

Now. I must find a pair of shoes to wear for Coronation at the Masqurade Ball tommrow night! Ugh. I don't know why I waited this long. I'm somewhat ashamed. I only have  a few hours too,  because I was recently [very recently like three days ago] notified that I had to make an 'appearance' at the Basketball game on Decatur campus at 7pm tonight. So there goes a few more hours of my prep time. I'm not spazzing though. I'll be alright. I always get things worked out for the best and God helps me. So... yeah.

O. Happy Day. :D


Resolution

Once in
you cannot be out
Stand strong
Let well you be stout
in spirit and in will
let heaven know your fill
Once in
you cannot be out
make known that your mind
has not doubt


Reason/Inspiration

This was really inspired by a line in Hamlet, where he compared resolution to a bold hue like 'red' and thought to a pale sicklied film or residue. It's strange. We couldn't necessarily come to a unanimous conclusion. But I still liked the idea of resolution being bold and impassioned.

Closing/Future

In closing, I am off to get some work hours before I am scooped up by my parents to go shopping. Aren't I just moving on up, huh? [The previous question was asked in a sarcastic tone]. In the future, you can officially address me as Your Majesty. ;)


Zai Jian, Peng You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts