Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feel the Burns

Greetings.

Okay. SO I know I said that from now on the posts would be upbeat and jolly [implicitly I said that...] but I got a qualm. Don't you just hate it when you set personal goals for yourself or boundaries or what have you, and then you just... up and .... break them...miss them... epically fail?

Yes. I, too, hate that. I despise that. Make me wanna scream in frustration. Ugh. Or just plain... give up.


But no worries. You loyal blogger is not going to throw in the towel. Not now... Not later. I got this. See:



Yup. I'm gonna be alright.

In less stressing news:

I have finished the rest of this weeks Astronomy Quizes. Thank goodness. I am getting a start on revising my first draft of my second World Lit paper. I want that A  sooooo bad. Oh sooo bad. I want IT! So I'm workiong my butt off to get it. Plus I got to start thinking about my Chinese final. We're talking a 50 character essay about me  of all things and a verbal exam with a native speaker.....




ARE     YOU    SERIOUS....


Sigh. But no fear. Genius Christyn is here. And I'm going to pass that exam. More than pass it. I'm gonna stomp it's face and say CHEYA BOI YOU BETTA LET ME PASS!

lol...

Well I gotta get the heck outta here and finish this essay and memorize my contemporary monologue for tommorow sooo.... here:



Untitled

You take it here
or you can take it there
So long and you always
know where
it goes and when you see
how it should be
make sure we
are together

Reason/Inspiration

No reason. You are my inspiration! :D

Closing/Future

In closing, I want you to wish me well on this monologue and the fact that this semester... though post finals... is far from over. Please pray for me. I have a lot on my plate. And ohhh yeah. I can feel the burn. In the future, I'm going to be physically and mentally fit!! WHOOO!

Zai Jian, Peng You

1 comment:

Popular Posts