Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting There

Greetings.

And darn these darned nails!

It's so blasted difficult to type that this post will be brief. I call myself being fancy for homecoming campaign week. Bleh. So I left them long. Forget that, tonight I'm cutting these suckers down!

They're really long! Agh!

But yes. I had a great day. Not bad for the start of my campaign, if I do say so myself. And much better emotion wise too! :D All smiles!

Mare

she holds it back
that wretched sneer
with beauty in lack
but glowing leer
seek not lest ye swoon
the dark untouched side of the moon


Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by my Astromony quiz that is due in 3 hours at Midnight. It is on the Moon and Mercury. :D

Closing/Future

In closing, I must retake this quiz to get a better grade asap. In the future I will bring snacks into the library. I don't care if it says no food allowed!!! And also


CONGRATULATE ME ON MY 50TH BLOG POST! YAY FOR 'BOLD AS LOVE'!!!!



TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts