Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Own Hands [and the hands of friends]

Greetings.

Something just wants to see me down! It's like from the moment I woke up this morning, I couldn't make myself smile. But then I made a decision at the bus stop that I wouldn't let this depression win. I was going to be happy. Even if it wasn't genuine at first. I am in Acting 2, after all!

With the help of a great friend [Kahlia] I took my happiness into my own hands. Who needs sunny skies!

SCREW YOU CLOUDS! I'M GONNA SMILE ANYWAY!

I am going to watch this video now. So I can laugh. And I suggest you do the same. Come let us laugh in harmony together. :D


It's great isn't it? I know.


SMILE

The joy of the Lord is within me
The joy of the Lord is within me
Rejoice
O
my soul does
Rejoice
O
my soul does
The joy of the Lord is within me


Reason/Inspiration

The Lord gave me this song this morning as I stood at the bus stop and declared: I WILL BE HAPPY TODAY!

Closing/Future

In closing, Jesus is wonderful. You should meet him. In the future, I will have joy from the moment I open my eyes in the morning.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts