Friday, December 9, 2011

THE WAR IS OVER!!!

Greetings!


SOMEBODY SHOUT

FREEEEDDDOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!


Whew. That is great. That is just ....

I just finished my last final and let me tell you; it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I got myself all worked up last night over nothing. Well, it was other things too... But we won't go into that.  I was tripping, but now I'm not.

Oh, and I'm sorry for ignoring you for like three days straight. My apologies. Really. No really.


But blogging daily this week wouldn't have gotten me a


95 on my Spoken Chinese Exam today!


Yeah, buddy this is real life.


And now, I am free to do as I please. No more finals, no more homework, and no more classes. For .... well for a few weeks. But don't blow my high!

No more of this!


Things are great. This is a cool moment. ;)


Semester 4 completed.


Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts