Thursday, October 20, 2011

WORK, WORK, WORK!

Greetings.

Have you ever seen 'The Wiz'? You know the remake of the Wizard of OZ but with Diana Ross and Michael Jackson? Well, the wicked witch of the west... er east... or which ever one didn't die from house attack, was a serious piece of work. Right now I feel like I'm in her sweat shop.

And man is she uuuuuugly. O_O

Anyways. I have done so much work today, just from workstudy and my job is still not even half finished yet. So much homework, so many things to read, to write! But I'm in it for the long haul and I'm not giving up.

Shout out to my friends Tatiana and Kahlia! They keep me going, thank you guys! er girls!!!



We are three peas in a pod! ;D



Sweatshop class

And the blood pumps on and the feet swing fast
Tweak that adrenaline, make it last
This isn't the sprint, it's the cross country
Growing faster than the an empress tree
The task ain't ever done
This work has just begun.


Reason/Inspiration

My inspiration for this piece should be obvious! But if it isn't, I have a huge 'wideload' of homework to do. And it's all tumbling towards me in the shape of a big hunkering deadline!


Closing/Future

In closing, I am feeling much better about the campaign. Continue supporting MC [Munir and Christyn] for Homecoming King and Queen! We need your votes! In the future, I shall wear the crown!!!! Muahahahahahah!


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts