Friday, October 7, 2011

Shut Up... Please. [Put down that Chocolate]

Greetings.

Today is a better day. I told you better days were ahead, my dears. But I have a peev that has been 'peeving' me. As I work in the office there are those [older folks]  who find issue with every things that does not accomodate them. In this strange and unfamiliar world of 'going back to school' they are so shaken by the fact that they, for once, do not  hold the primary authority. They have to seek help, even, for understanding material. Even from younger peoples. *scoff* The nerve.

General Point: We all have things that bother us [hence this post] but it gets annoying to listen to.

Minor Point:

I feel really good today. I feel cute. Did my hair last night. I kind of feel like this:



Long Distance

Only in a day
let breezes lift
and fall
through them
on a whim
heart beats throb
and eyes grope like
hungry tendrils
searching a newfoundland
surface or crevice or angle
with soft tangles
in their words
and demeanor
so subtle in mouth
so obvious in sound
a flutter of a lid
and the fold of an arm
round another
Only in a day


Reason/Inspiration

This poem came out of several stations on my pandora, which had an air about them of whimsical love and carelessness. This is what came out. Hope you like it.

Closing/Future

In closing, I am going to stop eating this brownie. And in the future, I will not even look at chocolate again......



Bai bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts