Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tough as Nails

Greetings.

Today was a rough day. I mean, it seemed as if everyone was down for some reason. Or stressed. Or ticked. And even though I could ignore the gray clouds yesterday, today they dominated the atmosphere. My friends were a pick-me-up as always. But there was always something. Creeping. In the back of my mind. Some nagging gnats, some pesky pests and such.

But thank God, I am resilient. And I am tough. Tough as nails.


I'm standing tall in the face of the enemy. :D
But heaven knows it gets hard sometimes. I know that the best is always yet to come. And I will keep on going. I will not be weary in well doing. I will be happy to know that my good deeds will not go unnoticed. Not because of the deed, but because of the condition of my heart as I did them.

Whoo! I feel better already!
Middle of a Mountain

You may feel stuck
But the overview
says different.


Reason/Inspiration

My reason comes from my new self-imposed take on life through Jesus encouarging my heart and me looking on the continuously growing brightside.  WHooo!


Closing/Future

In closing, I want to say that God is good, great. And even though right now I'm just a child, I'm never going to stop getting closer to Him. In the future, I will know God for myself. And He will call me friend.


Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts