Wednesday, August 17, 2011

There's a Hot Guy in my Office...

Greetings.

No there really is. Oh, now he's walked over to Mr. Adams office. Zoowee Mama!




His hair is sooo cute. He talks like he's eminem though. #downer. But he looks like he just came off of a surf board, complete with shell necklace. #score. He's signing up for the program I work for on campus. It's a federally funded program for those who need extra financial and academic help. Anyways, he sounds like a wannabe gangster [as I non-stalker-ishly overhear their conversation on purpose] but he looks like a beach boy.

That was a nice diversion from the drone-like normalcy of the office. Definitely.

Aside from that, concerning the 'last rave' of last night.... it was bologna. I wish there were more guys there that like [and knew how] to dance. *Shrug* But I made myself have fun. The second deejay was from Italy! That made me flip. He was hot too. Like a sexy punk goth with this serious Mohawk. Hotness. But yesh. I still enjoyed myself. And thus ends the summer party nights that end as mornings.


Intro

These are just a series of three poems I wrote entitled 'Scribbles'.

Scribbles

I keep writing in dream
To make the world my own
Although it's necessary to redeem

My last reality was months ago
But it doesn't tend to bother
Me, I just let things flow

If I were to let this life
pull me down
what would be left
but a simple frown
make sense to make doom
Dreams make life bloom

***

Ruth

I see your shadow and shiver
But you don't shed a tear
I'd sell my soul for a sliver of you
But you don't even care

Carved from stone
of the tombs of your
ancestors
Carved from ice
please think twice
before you leave me
Ruthless

Your fingertips leave frost in their wake
I cower beneath your graze
Just the bitter in your bite
Makes my mind cloud with haze

***

Underhanded felix of the Barns
Overjoyed mary of the Yarn
Woven like fabric with thread
Fellow lovess guarding the homestead

Oy you parasite, like a fool
Whoa you rarely fight, break a rule
But you make no sense at all
And yet you watch me fall



Reason/ Inspiration

I don't remember what  my inspiration for these tidbits was. But I do know I was trying to be all deep and different. I remember that the first one, and the second, were meant to be songs. I was humming the melody I made in my head as I typed it here. Let me know what you think. What comes to mind when you read the last one? I keep drawing a blank. I want to remember what inspired that one. Hmmm.....


Closing/Future

In closing, I have to get up for the dance studio in the morning. Time to scrub them floors! :D But for a good pay: dance classes. I still can't believe I caught such a coolmazing deal like that. I'm so excited about school starting next Monday too. Which reminds me; I may have another 'New Deal' coming if things work out negatively as far as time management goes.... lol. If you know what I mean.

Kumbaya. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts