Monday, August 8, 2011

OHHH NOOOO!!!

Greetings.... ugh.

I can't believe I already missed three days of this blog. It's because of Chloe's B-day  weekend. Things with church and the dance studio were just cuckoo too. I discovered on my way to the studio that the bus that would get me there did not run on Sunday's. So I had to get back on the train and find another bus from another station! And I was late for my chores, but I was on time for classes. Thank God for grace, because I was almost pulling my hair out. I had to make a concious decision not to stress.  But now that that's over I owe you three more poems...

Intro

This is just a quick make-up for those last few days I missed. So, don't expect anything fancy. Sorry....


Untitled

Have you ever needed anything so much
pressing for it,
because you know
without it
you will perish from existence
and cease to be
Without it I will melt away my whole
becoming less than all the nothingness
in the Universe
Less than the spaces devoid of light
and less than the vacuums of
time...
I need it so much...


Verify

Those who pertain to me
shake off those strains of old life
Time to take ourselves
out of the picture
and into the ocean
where life is real
and more than a painting
on a wall
Time for new things to happen
and we cannot watch
we much be
in it

Faraway Dreams

Surreal in appearance is my desire
for a life
faraway from here
I wish to be taken away
make it quick, so
I have no time to think
so that
I am suddenly there
and accepting
this new wonderous life...


Reason

In my opinion, I don't like any of these. But sometimes it doesn't mattre if  you 'like' the work. It's that it gets out and put down. Mabye I'll continue to dislike it, or soon embrace it. But either way... it's done. No inspiration for these really. Just something off the top of my head. Perhaps thats why I don't like them. Anyhow.  Feedback is always welcome.

Closing

Soon I hope to get my hands on a video camera and begin adding videos to this blog for more emphasis. :D I'm excited for that. Let me know if you have suggestions or ideas.


see you later - 後でを参照してください。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts