Tuesday, August 30, 2011

太有趣了 [so funny]

Greetings,


Can you keep a secret?


In my chinese 'class', for the last ten minutes, we watched hilarious spoof/fail videos that my tutor called Tài yǒuqùle! I thought they were funny too. I'm doing so welll. Chinese characters are becoming second nature to me! ( Well, it's a good confession  v.v)

Yeah, he kind of 'justified' it by watcing them on Tudou, which I thought was super cool. I'm going to be so fluent in Chinese that I just sweep through that sight like youtube.

Also, I now (trumpet and drum roll please!) have a Chinese name and nickname! :D  

My name is Kirisiting [so much cooler in characters!]

And my nickname is Xiong Mao [panda or bear cat!] lol!

When he wrote it on the board, I was all

OMG .... it's beautiful...


Anyways. I'm really excitedly pumped up and happy for no reason. Speaking of pumped up, I just found my new favorite song (for the time being). It's by a band called Foster The People. 



Intro

So, I'm thinking of just running with this whole foster vibe and see where it takes me. I'm thinking of cutting this Intro section out.... It gets repetitive.... what do you think?


Foster the Bananas

A desert of
sea yellow
fruit floats
served with a
side of iced
scream
Voiced from the lips
of the hungry
hippocrits
Swimming through
the sand in the desert
of sea yellow
fruit floats
served with a
side of iced
dreams
Seen out of the eyes
of the boogey band
sitting on the boat
in the sea yellow
fruit floats
served with a
side of iced
beams
strung from the
highest tower
on strings the color
of sea yellow
fruit floats
served with a
 side of iced
cream
And a dollop of rum...


Reason/Inspiration

I wanted to use the whole foster thing like I said... but when I looked for a synonym for the word the definition came up for 'bananas foster' and I was like.... hmmmmmm.... I can you use that. My wheels started cranking and uh this is what came out. Don't you dare judge me! Well... you can. But be nice!

Closing/Future

In closing, I think I want a chinese friend to talk to. I just need a friend period if you ask me. I don't care what nationality they are!! In the future.... there will be friendship. And cookies....


Khoda Hafez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts