Monday, August 22, 2011

Don't Crucify Me

Greetings.

I know I missed the last post on Friday. That was another day like last Thursday. But alas! I am only human! And today is the first day of the fall semester at my community college. Things are hoppin'!I just finished standing a line for checkout which wrapped around the entire bookstore for five years [aka an hour and 23 minutes] and my legs and feet are killin' me. Good news about that is I got all my books at once, no matter how heavy they were, and now have free time to write this post before my Astronomy class at 5:30 today. :D

I'm so super excited for this semester!

OHHH AND OMG!

They are having auditions for the fall musical and guess what it is????

It's....









that's right. It's Greased Lightning!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh BUDDY! AHH ZHOOO ECSIIIIITTTEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay. Back to english. Ahem. But yes. Even if I don't get a part [but if I do I will have a party on this blog] I still want this opportunity to get an auditon piece together. The requirements are 32 measures of a 60s or 70s pop song. I'm nervous but I think I will get by. Hopefully I can score my first minor character.

I will update you [if I remember] on my song choice perhaps tommorow.


Intro

*Shrug* I really don't know what I'm about to write. :#


Via the buzz of the room
I percieve it's time for an
uprising
As I make my way to advising
and counseling
I hold my binder close
feeling the lag of this mornings
toast
and jam in my stomach
I vie for attention in the midst of the
swirl
of students
which threaten to overrun me
"Can I please check my Financial Aid?"
I inquire
But am instead fired
a glare and directed to the end of
an million man
Queue


Reason/ Inspiration

I am inspired by the total chaos and overall excitement of this day. Or rather at times... the lack thereof.... :D



Closing/ Future

In closing I am happy to say I have kept my word to my financial vows that I would not buy overpriced food here on campus, but instead bring my lunch daily and snacks as well. And do my best to avoid vending machines. Also, in the future you can expect Homework. And lots of it. :D

Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts