Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 2: Chloe is 18

Greetings,

It's a Friday. I feel sluggish a bit. Was starving, but I just downed a fruit cup and a bowl of oatmeal when I got into the office this morning. Now I'm just chillaxed. :) My workstudy position is so easy I could do it with my eyes closed. And I've debated about trying that. I mostly just do it while facebooking, writing, or blogging...

Intro

This poem I have for you today is somthing I made up while singing in a jazzy voice. Hopefully I can upload a recording of me singing it. That would help with the way it's understood.


Perilous Wonder-Life


It's shy
Shy and cool
You're my
my kinna dude
Cautious of overdrive, Perilous wonder-life
But keep running into you
Make me your valentine, just for the sake of my
vanity
But in sanity
Keep me at distance dear
Don't let me fake a tear
to drive you
away
Still feel in-
security
Not partial to nudity-
but I will expose my
self
If only to be honest
with
you

Inspiration

I was thinking of a handsome friend of mine who was showing interest lately. He's quite the gentleman actually. I'm not sure if I like him alot, but this poem shows some of how I felt when flirting with him. I have a day set next weekend to meet up with him, just a casual thingy. But... yeah...

:)

Closing

Today is my little sister Chloe's birthday. She is 18. My, how time flies seemnigly over your head while you're looking down at your own life trying to make the pieces fit. Oops. This could end up being another poem you guys. But I'm glad she's growing up. It couldn't have happened sooner if you ask me. I'm all too glad she'll be off to college soon and out of all our hair. She's the second oldest after me and I know our younger siblings will miss her. But I say

Sayonara Chiquitita!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts