Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wasted My Blasted Time

Greetings.

Don't you hate when you decide to give one of those stupid YOU'RE A WINNER! pop ups a chance and they take up half of your study and blog time before you have to go Zumba and shower and go home!?

I just freaking hate that!


And I'm gonna draw this later! Because it's cute! And I'm ANGRY!


Frustration is a Circular Path

Climbing picking through
Vicious determination
Closer to where you began
and further from where you're going
And honestly you didn't
know where you were gonig
Although you invented
the pace and kept it slowing
Dropping the load and picking
it back up again
And here is the horizon
Just like the one
you left
behind you
And then
Here it
comes
Again
Is there a new sun to see?
Is there no new sky?
Is there a new lie?
No. It is always the same
and in this way you hit
the Start line
Again
and again
and again and again and again and again and again and
A
G
A
I
N
until you fall on your face in the dust of
the end of this life

You wake from the soil
in the next



Reason/Inspiration





Closing/Future

In closing. I now have to leave without having studied. And I am somewhat dissapointed. But there is always tonight. My sister has been gone* (spending the night over a friends) so I have the room to myself. Praise God. Maybe that will help. In the future.... well you can guess. There will be studying. And snacks.... preferably sweet....

:D

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts