Thursday, September 15, 2011

People are Crazy

Greetings.

So I'm walking from the Drama club meeting today, chatting it up with an Acting 2 classmate/buddy Maya, and I bump into my Ex [who shall remain nameless] from last fall. Can somebody say....

Awkward!

I'm not harboring any bad feelings so I acknowledge him.

Me: "Hey what are you doing here?"

And that's not rude, because he's not a theatre major, nor does he have any theatre (f buiding) classes. SO why is he in this building? Innocent question.

He: "Oh, hey. I was just walking a friend to class. Then I'm gonna.. take my car to the garage..."

Okkkaaay. I didn't ask about your car. But nice to know....

Me: "Oki Doki."

As I continue to walk after Maya toward the exit, clutching my bag.

He: "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

He was like

Hysterical laughter
Wtf.
Did I miss something?
Is there a camera over there?

He: "Oh, God, man you're funny. That's, that's funny. You have a good day."

Me: ....

I walked out with Maya. She told me he was cute, and I tried to hold down my bile. She laughed and I said he was a loon. She said oh okay, well he kissed that girl back there.

And in my mind I said, "God bless her soul..."



I mean he almost touched the ground trying to make it seem like he was buckling under the weight of my 'sense of humor'. Jeez. I swear, the day I said bye was should be a personal holiday. If I remembered what day it was....


Untitled

yellow is out of
my league
and fear is too
purple is the depth
that is takes to reach you
green ain't vain but I been
told a thang
About gold
that it's bold and
flashy like
the bottom of my
heart
A scar all pink
from healing
what made it think
it was hurt
And to think
that painting is an
art form
instead of a science

Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by this because I was thinking of painting today. I didn't have much of a soundtrack to this spurt of genius. Just my own silly hummings I suppose.

Closing/Future

In closing, I am very excited to be single. I am very happy to be me. In the future, I will make sure that I am happy, before anyone else is. ;)


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts