Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cheese Boycott

Greetings.

Yes. You heard right. I'm going to be boycotting cheese and all other vicious dairy products. It's for my own good. I think it (dairy) is just out to get me. I've labeled myself 'lactose intolerant' because of patterns detected in my digestive system. I just have to stop it altogether or else I'll subject myself to torment via delicious Hot N' Ready cheese pizzas....




No I didn't! Don't look at me like that!
They smelled so good, I couldn't resist!

This week my favorite song is Wu Yue Tian by S.H.E. It's approved by my chinese tutor, too! Now that's what I call hardcore studying. ;D



Untitled

Pull it over
I hope they never find out
what they already know
this is the way to
figure the snow
wither the grow
th
 of their minds
lessons learned' and
take the comprehension
out
Pull it over
Cover up the clues
The closest we come
to cohesion
with surface tension
A-B is the clear
point of reference
basically get the
circumfrence
to pull it over


Reason/Inspiration


Random I know.


Closing/Future

In closing, I will try my best to stay off the cheese. Stick to the soy. Anyways. In the future you can expect Astronomy flash cards for a looming quiz....



Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts