Thursday, September 22, 2011

Alone Time: Happily

Greetings.

Today I spent some much needed alone time with myself. Just chillaxing under the staircase of the library  [in a non creepy way: there is a sitting area there!] eating my snax and studying Chinese. It was cool beans. I mean I picked up one of those cute little picnic lunches like this

Minus the meat! There was hummus! :D

Everything was packaged but healthy and I felt good about myself. All alone. Just me. I said hi to some people, I mean I didnt' act like a leper, but I was just secure in myself and not afraid to be alone.



 "Loneliness is not something to be ashamed of. It's just a place to start." -Sabrina

TRIVIA: Do you know who says that is this movie?



Did I mention that I was going on an Eat-Better? Well I am. I don't do diets. I never tried them and I don't intend to. If  you want to join in with me and blog about what you eat, I will totally be up to it! I think I'll add another blog just for that! Wow. This blogging thing is getting really fun! Just wait until someone is actually reading them!

I know right!?



Messages in the Clouds

Daydreamer
tip toe past my mind
in your slippery easy way
fit the pieces slowly
call the fiction to play
weave your stories
and your sweet wishes too
This your time in the
clouds
is a message to you



Reason/Inspiration

This is just how I felt today. You know I spend alot of time under the sky anyway [waiting at the bus stop]. So I'm always looking into the clouds. Today they seemed to be brooding in their own little area while the sun decided to shine no matter what. And that's me today. Shining no matter what!

Also, it reminds me of this. You should watch this movie. I love it.

 Closing/Future

In closing, I'd like to encourage you. Yes you, whoever you may be. Shine. Shine no matter what and let the clouds brood by themselves. Be yourself and don't wait for anybody else to tell you who that is. In the future, I will most likely refer back to this to encourage myself. Just being honest. *shrug*


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts