Monday, September 12, 2011

Melacholy (Rosa Ramen Noodles)

Greetings.

I was feeling a little melancholy. But now I'm not. I've got about 30 minutes before I start my workstudy. It's cool though, I'll probably be able to get my homework done on the job. Hopefully, anyway. I just had my crappy lunch. Yes, I said crappy. Rame noodles aren't my favorite to begin with, and I don't ever use the seasoning supplied. Ever. I always make my own sauce or season it with my own mix of spices.


So today I was stuck with weekend old Rosa sauce [a mix of alfredo and tomato sauce]. It's fine. I'm not complaining. But my stomach is. And my taste buds.....

Here's what I wish I had eaten today.... Um... let's see....


                                        Oh... goodness this would have been divine....



But alas. I cannot do cheese anymore.  I would be safer with something like... ohh.... say... this:


This is it. Right here. Oh yes.


By the way these loverly pictures are supplied by some of my favorite blogs that I follow. Veganista and Grilled Cheese Social. The latter is sort of a masochistic deal isn't it?


Untitled


I'm not
in your way
we can dance
around
that trance
through the fray
of thoughts
Feel me out
this is simple
put fist to pout
make a qick glimpse
Make it out
this is innocent
in this way
we can dance
we've found
this trance
above the fray
of thoughts
only the beat
only our feet
this right here
is
sweet


Reason/Inspiration


I felt like hearing it. *shrug*



Closing/Future

In closing, I want to say that I'm happy. To be alive. To be happy. To be able to keep up with this blog and keep all of you happy! Let's hope this mood lasts, huh? In the future I hope there is not depression.....


Tres Bien
Au Revoir








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts