Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Average Day

Greetings.

Today I feel... average. It's an average Tuesday afternoon. Just came from Chinese tutor session [class] (where I also enjoyed my chinese food leftovers for lunch) and am now writing my post. I'm always really happy when I come from that class because we end up watching funny videos at the end [once we've finished the lesson for the day]. Always fun.




But now I don't really see any big thing to write about now. You know, nothing standoutish. I know that's not a word...

In honor of this new ocassion (i.e. nothing to talk about) I will add a new section! YAY!


Random Thoughts

  • I like chinese food alot. Some say too much.
  • I would like to date a chinese guy.
  • He'd have to be tall though...
  • I feel like I don't want a boyfriend though
  • I forgot to get some desert.
  • Snickers
  • Twix
  • Chocolate..... O.O
  • This guy is weirding me out! (computer Lab)
  • I want to get a nose ring
  • My birthday is right around the corner.
  • I am going to call the cops if he reaches past me again! OMG
  • Okay he's gone
  • I think I may have gas...
  • Darn egg foo young.....
  • Chocolate
  • Gotta write this paper....
  • Gotta memorize this monologue
  • Gotta, gotta, gotta....

Okay, that's a sign to keep things moving. Gotta stay on task, that's what I gotta.


Untitled

I want you
Your smile and
sweet talk
to me
this time
and the 
next
to you
is where I
belong to
your heart
And forever more
than yesterday
and the day before
my lips meet
yours
and
mine
together
not a part
of my mind
but my soul
yearns for
a long time
we will
make time
for time
together





Reason/Inspiration

I was inspired by the way this song sounds. I forgot the translation, but I love it. The chorus I can sort of mouth a little but otherwise I've forgot the lyrics. It's obviously a love song though, can't you feel it!?

Closing/Future

In closing, I hope you liked the new section. Trying to keep things interesting is turning into quite the task if you ask me. In the future, there will be less chinese food. And ZUMBA!!! Yay!



Qil xin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts