Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exhausted and Spent

Greetings.

I do apologize for not publishing a post on yesterday. I was very busy studying for that Astronomy Test I told you about. But, yes. Enough of the past.

I am really tired today. I woke up tired... and now I'm even more tired. On the way to the dance studio this morning, I almost missed my stop because I was dozing off every five seconds. Exhausted, I tell you. And now I have to finish up the last bits of revision for this paper that's due tommorow. I want it to be perfect. I want that 'A' ! I want it so bad I can taste it. Tastes like apple...


Also, I am discontinuing my i.e. I eat blog, because it turns out that you are going to need a spy cam to catch everything that goes into my stomach. Not that I've been eating so much that I can't write it all down, no not that. It's just too time consuming to blog for two different blogs EVERYDAY...

'Pologize if you guys were all into it. Come back here and read! :D

I am happy that I've been saving more money by leaving most of it at home in sectioned envelopes, but I'm not so happy that I didn't bring any cash today to buy a snack. I'm HUNGRY! and I have ZUMBA today so I need my energy!

FEED ME!


Let's just pretend that this is a veggie burger. :D

 Entitled

Determination is a worn paper
yellowing on the polished desk
A shabby pen by the stacks
and the will to silently confess
An ink stained thumb
and gnawed index finger
Some small eraser bits and
the will to linger
A fine eye to see the strokes
and a well sharp'd lead
And the patience to go on
when your mind has been left for dead


Reason/Inspiration

This poem branched from my overall feelings towards this paper that is due to Dr.K tommrow. I am going to get this done right! No matter what condition my brain is in!

Closing/Future

In closing, I really do think [know] that I am going to win Homecoming Queen this year. I am so excited. In the future, there will be a TIARA! WHOOO! ;D



Zai Jian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts