Friday, September 16, 2011

Awesome!

Greetings.

I just finished my weekly World Lit class. The essay test wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. But it took a sizable effort to remain calm at the sight of the requirements versus the time alottment. But all was well in the end. I'm confident that I'll get a good grade. And guess what, though!? He didn't even collect or check for the freakin' draft of the essay that I friggin struggled over all week long. I was determined to have that thing typed and ready to hand in the night before! And I did. And he didn't even ask for it!

Argh.

Anywho.

OMG!
I just remembered what an amazing time I had last night at Wicked!

I don't know why I was expecting to see Kristen Chenoweth or Rachel's mom from Glee... sorry I didn't know her name by heart. That is not fair. One moment.

*Surf the Web, rather slowly*

Idina Menzel. I will never forget your name again.
And I'm so sad I didn't get to see you last night on stage, but your sub was great too! :D

The show was awesome, guys. I mean awesome. You should listen to this song now! Cuz it's friggin awesome!!!!


Very great love
Is never come by
lest your heart
can bear the
extent of it's
throbbing
precence
in all of it's
loving glory.





No time to wrap it up. I'm feeling a little ill. Idk why. That sucks.... :(

I hope I feel better before I clock out and I can come back and post a closing section and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts