Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lunch-Endeavor Gone Awry

Greetings.

So, I planned to have a lunch with one of my friends from Dunwoody campus (Kahlia) of my college to catch up and just hang out. She looked up this too cute veggie asian "Noodle" place that was only ten minutes away. I was so psyched. So, off we go an hour before I have to start work. And we find a place called 'Noodle' but it's not the right one. So she grudginly pays for the stupidly overpriced parking and we set off using my stupid 'unsmart' phone's navigation. Too much freaking gas. Our stomachs start growling. And we get agitated. So we stopped halfway and went to Boston Market (has good sides) which we really didn't want, but we were so hungry beyon reason!!!

Sigh.
But  you know.

Okay, so I'm pushing it and I have to get to Astronomy *YAWN* before 5:30.

Ten minutes to write a poem!!


Hunger is a bowl of Noodles

When you want to get something done
don't
Make it up in your head that it will
take
So long that you won't be able to
bear
it. Get a partner in crime so that you
will
get there together. No matter the
weather.

Reason/Inspiration

Should be obvious!!!

Closing/Future

In closing, I am tired and in need of something sweet. In the future, I will get .... sugar.







BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts