Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daria & Orange Chocolate

Greetings.

Yes, yes. I do know that I'm supposed to be studying my Chinese and my monologue for Acting 2 tommorow. Will you stop nagging? I know I'm not supposed to eat in the Library! Jeez. Leave it alone. This deep dark orange chocolate has been calling my name since 10:30 this morning. But my conscience wouldn't let me have it until I'd had my lunch. What orange chocolate, you ask?

This orange chocolate. To be precise.


This delicious Yummyliciousness.


Setting right here in my lap. I have to resist the urge to purr "My precious...." to it. Besides it will be gone soon. Oh, no! I'm not eating it all now. I only take it out of the house in fourths anyway. You can't expect to eat more than half of this in one sitting. It's ODing on .... well... goodness.

Don't you worry. I will soon stop watching Daria and take my Astronomy iCollege quiz. Don't have a calf. Chill. I just can't stop. The little cool episodes are awesome. :D

I ablsolutely love that show and I just found the complete season box set at my library, so you know I gotta squeeze in some movie time! At least for breaks!!




Life Happens


Veto that last statement
This lame excuse
for a mouth
Just got me in
trouble
Nope. Can
you just kick rocks
or blow bubbles
this moment right
here kicks azz
and I wish  you could
be here to kick with it
But just in case
you miss the rerun
Here's the Memo
"Life Happens".


Reason/ Inspiration

I was inspired by this moment I just had when I bit my tongue. I don't know how that happening and this random pile of words is supposed to mesh. But that's what got people. Deal with it. The 'whatever-take-it-or-leave-it' attitude came from Daria, of course. Tell me what you think.

Closing/Future

In closing, I promise not to OD on orange chocolate. Even if it is organic. And I vow to get that stupid Astornomy quiz done. In the future there will be exercise. Oy.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts