Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scholar Schmollar......?

Greetings.

I slipped up this *extended* weekend, guys. I was supposed to get so much done and I didn't. I got caught up in church that I forgot to take care of my academics. It happens almost every semester, though. It's my wake up call to get back to business. I had to scurry and get my Play Analysis Questions in before 2pm today because I forgot to bring them to school...! I didn't do any work on my online classes... unacceptable. And I only vauguely studied for Chinese on the bus ride here...

I got to get back on task people! I have to!

In other news:

I have an announcement to make:

This is no longer 'a poem a day' blog. I will only be doing entries regarding my day to keep you updated. I already know that this is going to be a demanding semester, so I am eliminating all of the excess demand now. ;) You get what you get folks!

So, I will start with the usual greetings and only add the other sections if I decide to include a poem or short story like  "The Coat". Oh, wasn't that wonderful? I know. I loved it.

:D
Zai Jian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts