Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fog Horn

Greetings.

Today I will be brief. So much to do. So ... well, I won't say that. I still have the rest of the day.

I'm following some general directions I got from a Vegan magazine. I'm supposed to graze throughout the day. So, I'm munching on a bag of baby carrots. I have a vegan fruit and nut bar in my purse, which should hold me off until lunchtime. I'm having black bean chilli. My own recipie. ;)

I'm in the Language Lab, studying some of the Audio for Chinese class. Yay! Wo <3 Zhong Wen! ;D



Fog Horn

The bitter chill has slipped away into humidity.
The fog is so dense; it's palpable.
In the distance there is a horn.
On the thin breeze the notes float overhead.
The lonely sound is all that can pierce this hovering cloud.


Reason/Inspiration

This morning the fog was so impenetrable; it was scary. I thought zombies would come out and attack the bus everytime we stopped at a red light. I mean, it really looked like something out of a horror movie. Always the fog. It is 2012 after all....

Let's not go there...


Closing/Future

I have to get off of here and study some History before I run off to Theatre class in approximately.... um.... 25 minutes. In closing, I don't know if I can wait any longer for that fruit and nut bar. These carrots aren't really doing the trick.... sigh. In the future there will be sustenance. ;D

Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts