Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brainsplosion and Vegucation

Greetings.

I'm doing pretty good today. Much better than yesterday anyhow. But I've been studying for this exemption exam (which I rescheduled to tomorrow because I need more time to study!) since I got to school this morning at like 8:50am. And without any breaks, well except Play Analysis with Mrs. O'Shea (which is going to be awesome by the way). So my mind is virtually on the verge of a brainsplosion. I hope I do well on this exam because I would like to be rid of this class now. I don't know if I can juggle two strenuous online classes in one semester along with three other campus classes. I just don't know... but then again last semester really did happen. Smh. God's a wonder I tell you.

In other, less stressing news:

For lunch I had a vegan stir fry in some whole wheat tortillas and half a grapefruit. But I've still been grazing for most of the day so I didn't inhale it like I normally do all of my meals. I think that's been working wonders for my digestion too. Mom always said never gobble your food!

I'm about to take off and meet Kahlia after her Yoga/Pilates class around 3pm.

I have nothing else to say really, except that I'm glad I'm having a good day.

Happy dance. :)

Tea House

The sky is gray again today. She sips her tea. The young man pays for his coffee with cream. A waitress laughs at the booth behind her. A girl in the booth laughs with her. The young man walks past her table to a patio bench outside. A pungent smell of coffee and sugary things wafts afresh from the kitchen as the door swings open. The bus boy scurries out before it closes. The young man sees her. She smiles into her cup. His eyes are downcast. Her eyes glance over him fleetingly. The waitress refills her tea. The bus boy drops a fork. She flicks a grain of sugar away. He steps in a smudge on the floor as he enters the Tea House again.



Reason/Inspiration

I have no idea what that is or what that was... or whatever. I just looked at the sky and the first line came. I hope this develops into something else. It seems kind of dead right now. But the way it reads, like a disembodied pile of statements or random pictures on a bare table, it's meant to sound that way. Just because.

Closing/Future

In closing, I saw a glimpse of someone on facebook that I hadn't seen in a long time... and like.... wow. I almost drooled. In the future... I've got to hang out with this guy again... sheesh. Lol.

Zai Jian Peng You :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts