Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Love Jesus

Greetings.

Today was so busy. I mean seriously, it was like I didn't sit still until after 3 o'clock in the afternoon to have lunch! As soon as I stepped foot on the campus at 9:50am this morning, I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off....

Gory ... but you get the idea I'm trying to relay. Minus the blood.

I had Chinese class instantaneously and then I met up with a reluctant potential book buyer. After that I withdrew from one of my online classes. Yeah, I know. I couldn't take the course load. Then it was time for the Club Fair [I'd forgotten it was welcome week].

I'm always so busy on that day, no matter who I'm affiliated with. Sigh. Today I was representing the Drama Club. *Woot woot* I sat at the table with fake zombie make-up on after Stacia had to leave for her Theatre class. She's a good prez. I had fun recruiting random new students into the club and inviting them to audition for the upcoming play.

Speaking of which, I have to audition for that one... sigh....

Anyways.

I then ran to get all of my access baggage from the office where I'd left it and stored them in a new locker location [which I shall not disclose; muahaha]. Then I ran back to the bookstore to buy a calculator for my Astronomy Lab. I tired to return the textbook for the 'withdrawn' class but I was redirected to the "online bookstore" office to return it. Grwar...

So I ran all the way back there and finally found a microwave to warm up my beans and rice for lunch and found a cozy spot in the Library where I then illegally ate my food amongst a rented laptop and open Astronomy lab textbook....

Whew... my arms hurt from typing this....

I walked a long way this morning to the bus stop. But I wasn't weary at all funnily. I just kept singing/chanting this:

I love Jesus
He's my savior
When storms are raging
He's my shelter
Where he leads me
I will follow
I love Jesus
All my life long

I just kept saying that over and over and soon I discovered I was standing at the bus stop. My hands were numb and my ears almost ached from the cold whipping wind. But I was smiling. God works in mysterious ways.


Zai Jian. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts