Friday, January 27, 2012

PAP

Greetings....


Well, I've gone and done it. This morning was my first doctor's appointment in nearly three years. Don't you shake your head at me! I don't know why. But anyway, I was genuinely nervous. Like I seriously was anxious about how it would be.

And yes, I got a Pap. If you don't know what it is.... then look it up. Because I won't be reiterating it here...

Anyways!

I got alot of work done today regarding my Study Abroad China program thingy. I got my application 60% done and I got passport photos. I even got the scholarship applications printed and ready to submit. I don't know why it seems like I never have anything to write anymore lately...

Hopefully that phase will pass. But I have much more work to do, including an essay for the application and alot of reading for the online History class. And the library is closing in about fifteen minutes... sigh.


So I gotta go. But I'm glad I got here to blog for you before it got tooo late!


Zai Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts