Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh, Look. A Gray Cloud.

Greetings,

This morning was off. I woke up late because it was literally raining like rocks and dogs from 5am to 7am this morning. I slept in because today I had to walk all the way to the bus stop. Which would normally be fine. I walk all the time. I dress to walk. I love it. But since we've moved.... sigh... things have been more difficult so I have to trek nearly one and a half miles to the bus stop.

Life's rough sometimes. And lately it's been seemingly rearing it's ugly head a bit too much. But, you know, I take it as a sign. I'm in expectation of things getting better.

Let's put it this way:   I can only go up from here.... 

I got plenty of work done, despite my upset attitude for having slept longer than I'd wanted to this morning. The only thing I guess I'm... well not dreading, but wary of is this 7pm class I have tonight: Astronomy Lab. Bleh...

But enough about the woes.

I wanna laugh again. So here. Laugh with me. ;D



I know I've posted this video before and I don't care. This man deserves an Emmy and an Oscar for this master piece. He's frickin' hilarious and I ain't shamed to say it. ;D

January in Georgia]


Stupid humidity.
Stupid rain.
Stupid gray clouds.
Stupid dumb fickle weather!
Gosh!


Reason/Inspiration

It was a vent from this morning. I couldn't very well chant this at the bus stop now could I? Those other two ladies would have been like..... "What a nutball...."

Closing/Future

In closing, I would like to thank blogger for offering me this opportunity. I'd like to thank them for a free blog and a chance to prove myself more faithful than rain in Seattle. Or Georgia.

In the future, gosh darn it, the sun will shine!!! >:]

Zai Jian Peng You




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts