Monday, January 30, 2012

China Whine-ah

Greetings.

I am very tired. I'm sure it would frighten you to see me this way now. The bags beneath my eyes would weigh too much for air travel. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I've got to do something. All this work and not enough sleep. I honestly don't recommend it people. Pray that I don't let my work and blog dwindle into nothingness. Oh, what am I talking about? Of course I won't. I'm getting another 4.0 this semester. And that's that.

But it seems like I won't be able to go to China until next summer. But I'm still in expectation of something to pop out of the blue. Someone is about to put a large sum of monies in my hand. And then I'll be able to go this year and spend all the time I want there.....



This Time

Pray that my faith does not waiver.
Commend me to the God we serve
that I don't falter.
I have the merit and I have the time.
Lift my chin and pat my head. Tell
me that hope is not dead.
Make pleas on my behalf to the most high.
Be on my side, oh please vie
for the best. And this time,
Oh, please this time give me rest.


Inspiration/Reason

I was inspired by my current predicament and all that I'm praying for right now. I hope this doesn't sound foolish. But I really pray a million dollars just drops in my lap this week. Before Friday. Mark me. I prayed for it. So when I'm raving on here about what's happened to me so miraculously, mark me....

Closing/Future

In closing, I hope to keep this up more often. I don't like  missing days on my blog. I'm sure  you my faithful bloggerians don't like either. In the future, there will be consistency and the forecast says Showers of Millions. :D


Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts