Monday, January 9, 2012

Let It Begin




Greetings.

My God. It's been so long that I almost forgot how I start my blog posts! Blasphemy, I hear you scream. Indeed. I do have several apologies to execute, so why don't I just get on with that, eh?

My apologies for not wishing you a Blessed Christmas.



And my apologies for not wishing you a Happy New Year.



And my apologies for not writing at all during the break. I had no internet connection.

But alas, It is a Monday! And it shall begin again!

I bet you're wondering how things went over the break. Let me tell you. Downright boring. But that's just how I intended it to be. Sure I got several invites to go here and there... drink this and that.... but I had my sights set on just one thing at the beginning of winter break:


SLEEP!!

I wasn't interested in much else. I did however work my way through The Lord of the Rings trilogy last week. That was a treat!



Man, if I lived in a place like this.... sigh...

I am so glad to be back. I was so ready for classes to start today. But I've got to get back on my game. 

I have an online class this semester: History 1111. Yeah, I know...




Me too.


But not to worry. I will grab it by the historical horns and kick butt just like alst semester!! Woooot!
I'm excited about another dance class I have coming up in second half semester: Social Dance. Dumb name... but.... still. Anything with 'Dance' attatched ... you had me at Hello. ;)



Misery Has No Company

I'll not be that maiden
with naught to call her own
I've fought through too much chaos
Life's been frought with too much woe
But past is past, now is now
I step forward onto this carved path
With back broad and lifted brow
In hand  hold I my own die
And cast it I shall not
Misery loves company, Fie!
New joy have I got.



Reason/Inspiration

I knew you all were wondering if I'd put up a poem or slack off on the first day. I can't slack off anymore. And you've got to help me. It's a new dawn. It's a new day. And a new year. It's my year. And I'm not scared to say that I'm about to be happy with my life. ;)

Closing/Future

In closing, I will continue just as before. I may have to update my pages and layouts. Check it out soon. It may change more than once. In the future, there will be success.


Zai Jian.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts