Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oops I did it again....

Greetings.

Well, I almost did it anyways. I almost left the library without doing a blog post! And after all we've been through! I know. You could just scream. I KNOW. I really do.

But yeah.

Today was a very productive day in my eyes. I had a good laugh this morning when I logged on to msn and found this video:




I'm sure it has thousands of views by now, but this morning it only had four. It was sooo cute and funny. But yes. That started my day well. Then I was working in the office. Then I had to run off to lunch really fast before Chinese class. Which by the way is going to be over soon, and then I'm on my own. I mean really on my own. Remember what I told you about the final for that class?! Jeez, I'm praying. Anyways, after that I had and orientation for the Leadership Camp that I will be attending next week on Thursday through Saturday. I hope you can forgive me in advance  for missing those days. You know, since I gave you  a warning and everything!
Then, I got a letter in my email saying Congratulations I was selected to be an inductee of Phi Theta Kappa. And I'm like... whoa. I didn't know my grades were that good. That is great news! I was soooo psyched you just don't know. :D

So overall, a pretty great day. Topped off with free chinese food!! WHooo!!!

So yeah!!

November 10


If you laugh
I will sing
and together we can create a new symphony of
meaningful sound

Freedom in the slightest things
share your ability to drown
sins in favor

Welling up in the spring
due to us all
Good things come to those
who endure the fall

Reason/Inspiration

As it is entitled, I felt good today, so I incorporated that into this poem. It kind of embodies the range of emotions that I felt throughout the whole day. Just and overall inspired and uplifted attitude. Shout out to Friends! Aren't they the best?

Closing/Future

In closing, I am soooo glad that I remembered to post this!  I was this close to walking right out of the library without a second glance at those computers. I had just finished a 1000 word paper and I wasn't interested in typing anymore. But alas, a deal is a deal my friend. In the future... I'm going to have to figure out some kind of way to automatically remember to post daily!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is good to hear about all the things that God is blessing you with. keep on doing what you are doing and watch GOD bless you even more than you can receive.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts