Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LMBO

Greetings.

I am here in the library, cracking up beyond control, fearing the librarians at every turn because of my volume. But I don't care. I'm hanging out with my little brother today. Only one class. Life is sweet. But alas. Still so much to do.

But let it be known that today, right now, at 7:46pm, I am exceptionally happy. And hurting from laughing so hard. It's actually not painful! :D

Wow.

This older guy just came towards me and said,

"Excuse me, guys, but this is a quiet area. There are areas where what you're doing is absolutely fine...."

I can tell he was holding the comment in like last nights week old mexican food in his bowels. But still I couldn't really make myself care. The only reason I'm silent now is because I havne't found something frivolous to crack up about yet. Which I'm sure won't last long....

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSHTMSFOAIDMT: laughing so hard that my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco....

If I had either of those things.

:D

Untitled

Roses are red
violets are blue
try not to fart
when i tickle you....


Reason/Inspiration

A sense of humor. Or lack thereof....

Closing/Future

In closing, I hope we don't get kicked out. In the future, I will laugh like this again.


Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts