Monday, November 14, 2011

Bitter then Sweet

Greetings.

Today started off rather glum. I'll not go into detail, but I had a bit of a transportation scare. I thought I might be stranded at the bus station. But alas, what has passed has passed. It is the past. :D

I started having a great day after I recieved a letter from a good friend. It lifted my spirits. I was encouraged. Then I loosened up and started to really enjoy my day.

Later on in the afternoon, I had to take a surprise road trip to the Decatur campus with my supervisor.




It was a nice day. The clouds seemed to be ... well not brooding... but contemplating. I like the picture above, it is very similar to the real thing earlier today. It was just a quick run and drop off, but I really enjoyed getting out of the office. It seemed as if everyone was moving in slow motion. Or sick and coughing. Not just dry coughing. But that "I'm realllly sick", thick, watery, bark of a cough filled with mucous..... Ew.

Yeah. So I was glad to get out.

Then I escaped again to try out a Screenwriter's workshop they were having today at 4pm. Kahlia convinced me. And I'm glad she did. I really enjoyed myself with those like-minded people! It's nice to find someone who thinks like you. Then you can really assure yourself that you are sane.

Astronomy rocks. Aside from the ambling deadening drawling on of my foreign teacher's voice.... I really enjoy the material. I'm so glad I found a science that actually holds my interest. Or else, I wouldn't make it. I really wouldn't. But look at the stuff I get to see!!



SO !

poem time:

You and Me

Be still my eyes
and hold my heart
Make still my worry
And banish my woe
Stand beside me
And walk in my path
Side by side
We'll be the pair
For you are fair
In hindsight the best
that ever could be
is what had become
of you and me


Reason/Inspiration

My reason was just because. I don't know why. I was listening to ColdPlay with my brother. I think the X&Y album. But it was very spur of the moment. I'm just glad I'm getting this done TODAY!

Closing/Future

In closing, I'm glad this day started looking up. I think I've racked up enough down days if you ask me. I'm ready for things to start permanently looking up. And somebody told me that God still has me. And that good things are in store. I thank God for you. You know who you are. In the future, God will put a smile on my face.


Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts