Monday, November 21, 2011

AEI and Great Monday

Greetings.

I was so priviledged to attend the Allen Entrepreneurial Leadership Camp Exposure on last week. Thursday through Saturday morning I followed an intensive schedule of seminars, workshops, and tours. And also, I was the main cast character in a skit we had to memorize for in under 24 hours. Yeah. I was boss. :D

Overall, the experience was just as they [my supervisor and her supervisor] said it would be. It was life changing. I now view how I should approach all business endeavors, entrepreneurial or not. I want to start dressing better, presenting myself as a more professional person overall. I hope to make that one of my goals for December. I want to keep up with my organized life, but take it to another level. Man, I was just so inspired!

And I still am!

But yes. Today:

Was not eventful, but I still had a great time. I was smiling from the moment I got there until I left out of Astronomy at 6:45pm. I just had a great positive energy all day. And for some reason I had the unction to pray randomly at a certain point today. Not in a frightening way, just like I felt a need for it. And I am glad I did. It felt good. I felt alive today. Full. Content.

I'm glad that I can honestly say I've felt content in my lifetime. Not a happy feeling, not joy. Not sadness or indifference. Just....

Contentment

Like AHHHHHHH..... after a cool glass of water.....

Or like not even needing the glass of water....

Yeah.

Marksmen

Make straight your arrow and let it fly
Piece together the weeping eye
And give it the moistness it had shed
 From having lost sight of what was said
Forlorn no more and free today
the lost marksmen of yesterday


Reason/Inspiration

I am inspired inadvertently from AEI. We are all marksmen in a sense. I know it seems strange. But we all have an aim in our lives, our education or careers. We may loose our target or miss our shot, but we'll get a chance again soon.


Closing/Future

In closing, the best experience of my year. I must say. AEI is an unbelievable self motivating tool. In the future, my billions of dollars will go to similar cause. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts