Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday After Astronomy

Greetings.

Today was a pretty good day. I've taken to dressing differently. I don't know if I've already remarked on that. But it makes me carry myself differently. I like the change. I take more pride in what I wear and how I look. I hope it evolves into something even better. :D

Random Poem Time! XD

Every Time My Flesh Wants To Sin

My soul cries,
anguish seizes the heart,
pale guilt, aforethought neglected;
daggers drag down my spirit,
hammer her to the wall,
nails pierce deep into the flesh from her tiny hands;
beseechingly
her garments are ripped,
torn in faith ridden tears,
weary with use, laden with liquid, full of hope,
yet ignored, mistreated, mislead, forsaken, forgotten,
papery thin like whimsical fabric blown to bits in t he bitter winds of excessive passion
that whips and whirls the reason of dedicated minds, shattering it to shards
piercing the bled heart.
I don't want to sin.

 Reason/Inspiration

There was a sporadic moment of inspired thought I had today in the library. Don't know where it came from, but I'm sure glad of something to type today! Because I'm so tired of not keeping my word! :S

Closing/Future

In closing, I'm so happy that I made myself write this post. I'm so glad that I wrote that poem too. In the future, I will strive to continue to keep my word to you all! Please forgive me in advance if I don't!!!!


Zai Jian

P.S.

Pray that I find some time to start practicing my Chinese and soon return to my guru status of the language that I love.... :D

Please and Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts