Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dilemma

Greetings.


I'm so stuck on Childish Gambino right now. I don't know what it is.

Anyways, I got a million questions to answer for Play Analysis and History 1111. But I just wanted to drop by to let  you know that I'm still alive.

I'm still alive.

But I've got a dilemma. I don't know I have any faithful readers left; everybody has midterms coming up and a social life to 'claim'. It's not big... but it really is.

I got a situation like this:

Love
Reluctance
Passion
Discipline
Promises
Hearts
Foolishness
Ommitance

Love....?


You get what I mean? I don't really know what's up with me or .... them.... for that matter...

But I guess I should just free fall while I can huh? Before the bottom comes rushing up at me out of the darkness of foolish, selfish... childish.... love....


I leave you with some newfound Gambino.
Ladies don't get carried away... unless you're "very Asian".... for the sake of his "variation"....




Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts