Monday, February 13, 2012

Formal Apology

Greetings.... don't hate me...

I hereby present a Formal Apology for missing a week of blogging. I'm sorry okay. There I said it. Don't be mad. I was in a crunch. Like literally. I had to crunch my homework into my life because all of my other time was taken up by Tech work on Canterbury Tales at school. But the show ended Sunday. So,


I'M FREE!

And I've officially passed [with flying colors I might add] my Theater Practicum class with Mr. Post. He's a good guy. I like him. He's always helping.

In other news:

  • I am dressing better because of my newly 'reacquired' job at the office.
  • I have a new phone which is an awesome HTC. 
  • Life is rocking awesome right now.

No poem today. Just my sincere apology ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts