Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So Fly

Greetings.

I had a pretty good day. I wouldn't say productive. But anyway, it was good. I enjoyed myself. Got some Chinese in my brain, which makes me happy. I got some Play Analysis questions done, which makes me a little happy.

But you know what makes me even more happy?

Somebody really nice. A really nice person.

And that's all I'm allowing myself to say. You'll never know who it is. I'll never tell.

But this poem is dedicated to them:

You Are The Only One That Could Be

it's not complicated
and yet it is.
rainy nights and late drives
remind me of this.
it's my fault sometimes,
but then its yours.
my favorite moment is when
you stole me from my chores.
you make it easy.
this life is better
when we're together.

Inspiration/Reason

This person.



Closing/Future

In closing, I hope I can spend some more time with this person without crossing the awkward line. They really are the bestest. I love their awesomeness. They make me smile when I say their name aloud or in my head. And for some reason in the future, I hope that I don't find anyone else.... sometimes.


Zai Jian Peng You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts