Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank God it's after five...

Greetings.


Had a rough time getting started this morning. Some last minute transportation issues arose around 10pm last night. I won't say anything else about that. But I had to ask my mom to come get me this morning and she was late becuase of the children, and so I was late. Really late. No big though. I got to rest a lil more.

But when I got to work, I just wanted to burn everyone.



Seriously. This face says it all. But on the outside I was just like:


face icon calm

I was trying. Really I was.  A few times though, I was sooo close to slapping some flyers across the office. Small things. Little peeves. They make all the effing difference. I'm soo.... telling you. Really.

But anyways, office hours are done. And I'm in the library wasting time before class at 6. Another thing that really keeps bothering me is.... I  can't remember something I was trying to remember like less that an hour ago... ugh... it just keeps bugging me. I know I wanted to look on Amazon for something in particular but I had no idea what....

But I am now aimlessly surfing Amazon and almost late for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts